- Scientific coordinators : Jean-Marie Dupret and Fernando Rodrigues-Lima (PR, Paris Diderot)
- Technical adviser: Lin-Chi Bui (IGE, Paris Diderot)
- Justine Renault (AI, CNRS)
Contact Linh-Chi Bui
This facility aims to strengthen and optimize quantitative and qualitative analytical methods used in biomolecule studies.
It is equipped with an Ultra-Fast Liquid Chromatography (UFLC) system that is routinely required in a growing number of research programs. For instance, this system can analyze physiological markers such as peptides and metabolites, quantify enzyme activities as well as detect therapeutic and toxic chemicals.
- There are 5 HPLC facilities including 3 UFLC (BioProfiler-UFLC) with the following detection systems: UV/visible, photodiode array (PDA), fluorimetry, electrochemical detector, evaporative light scattering detector (ELSD) and mass spectrometry.
- Automation of handling with samples in 96-well and 384-well plates.
- 3 gas chromatography devices (GCFID, GCMS and GCMSMS).
- Isothermal microcalorimetry (ITC)