Several masters degree programs have strong ties with BFA, not only because they are run by members of the Lab, but also because they are scientifically relevant to various aspects of the BFA research program. Several BFA members are coordinators of University Paris Diderot/COMUE Sorbonne Paris Cité Master degrees:
- N Janel is director of the bachelor degree in Biology.
- F Rodrigues-Lima is director of BC2T Master program; AC Camproux is director of IsDD Master program.
- JM Dupret is co-director of Toxicology and ecotoxicology Master program.
- J Movassat is director of the master specialty “Nutrition, Energetic metabolism, Signaling” (NuMéSi), A Baeza is director of the Master specialty “Toxicology, Environment, Health” (TES), and JM Dupret is director of the Master specialty “Biomolecules and Therapeutics”. S Pichon is director of the Master course ”Genome and Cell Destiny”, F Rodrigues-Lima is director of the Master course ”Structure, Function and Protein Engineering” (SFIP), and JM Dupret is director of the Master course “Pathological and Therapeutic Macromolecules”. J Movassat is director of the Master course “Adaptations énergétique et nutritionnelle périnatales”. J Cohen-Tannoudji is director of the Master course “Endocrinology of Reproduction”
- A Baeza is co-director of the Doctoral School MTCI; Members of Doctoral School councils: B3MI, GC2ID, MTCI, Santé publique, BIO-SigNE; F Rodrigues-Lima is director of the Institute for Doctoral Studies (Paris-Diderot).
Referents of the doctoral schools associated with the BFA laboratory:
|Stéphanie Chauvin, CR INSERM, in charge of relations with ED BioSPC
|Cécile Tourrel-Cuzin, MCF P7, in charge of relations with ED MTCI
|Anne-Claude Camproux, PR P7, in charge of relations with ED Santé publique : épidémiologie et sciences de l’information biomédicale anne-claude.camproux[@]univ-paris-diderot.fr|